- Avoid caffeine (caffeine is a stimulant and you will want to relax).
- Do not shave prior to use (prevents possible irritation).
- During these COVID sensitive times, we ask that you bring your own towel, however we are hopeful that in the near future, this will not be necessary and we can provide towels.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early, allowing you to get a quick shower to remove any surface dirt and oils.
- Please wear a swimming costume and bring a bag to place your wet items afterwards.
- Lay back in the water; make yourself comfortable and relax
- You will hear the relaxing music for 10 minutes, which will aid in your relaxation. You can turn the lights on or off at anytime throughout the whole experience. You can also decide if you want to close or open the lid of the pod.
- Gentle music will play 5 mins before the end of the experience and the lights will also come on.
Shower and dress. You can also visit our hairdryer room to dry your hair and use the moisturisers and mirror present. You may also wish to enjoy the complimentary refreshments either in the quiet on solitude of the hairdryer room or the waiting area. Alternatively, you may wish to enhance your experience by booking a massage or hair treatment through Deborah Alfa Hair & Beauty.